A Little Red








Definitely goes a long way.  Some RED items I am loving this Valentines Day.

1.  The only red I ever wear on my nails.  Opi's Big Apple Red.  A classic red.
 2.  A great flat for summer, and at such a great price you can order all colors.
3.  The perfect stool for spring cleaning.  
4.  I bought this top to wear in Spain and it is so comfortable and great for layering.  
I wear it at least once a week.
5. When I visit my best friend in NYC we always stop in here for glass of champagne after a long day of shopping in SoHo.  The cookbook has wonderful bistro classics.
6.  A beach towel that will make people turn their heads.  A definite splurge--I love the color and pattern combination. 


Happy Valentine's Day!
                                                  

Pin It

No comments: