We Have Walls

Remember my clients home a few weeks back...


Monday I went to check on progress of the home and I was thrilled to see this...
Living Room

Walls up and painters in every room.  The walls, trim and ceilings throughout are all painted Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee.

Ben. Moore Swiss Coffee OC-45
This is a color I use often.  It is an off white with no yellow in it, but still warm and creamy. 
Living Room Doors.  These will be stained Dark Walnut

Kitchen Ceiling.  To be whitewashed in Swiss Coffee


Kitchen looking into Breakfast Nook.

Powder Room
Found these antique corbels and piece of slate in Memphis.  The corbels will be cut down 6" to be the perfect height for our limestone vessel sink.  A Great Oil Rubbed Bronze faucet will be mounted on the wall. 

I will keep you posted on the progress.  The house is going to be beautiful!


If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about my design services.
 



Pin It

No comments: