Black & White

So two bathrooms in my client's new home have been tiled and I am so pleased with the finished product.  These photos show how grout color can give two different looks.  

In the Jack and Jill we chose Marble subway tiles with a charcoal grout.  We were going for high contrast and impact in the children's bathroom. The bathroom has a warm, casual feel.



A custom shower curtain split up the middle and topped with a valance will frame the tub area.

Similar to this image


 The dark grey grout is a perfect complement to the Vanities ordered from Restoration Hardware.

In the master bath my clients wanted the space to feel light, clean and airy.  We chose a marble with more cool undertones and used a white grout here.


Chrome fixtures in shower will make even more luxurious.  A seamless glass wall with door will go in last.

More photos to come.


If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about my design services.




Pin It

No comments: