Backsplash install

Remember my client's dream French inspired kitchen--


and this tile


they finally came together--

 The pale blue does not show up in my iPhone photo but it complements the island painted Farrow & Ball Green Blue.

Farrow & Ball: Green Blue



Detail of Backsplash


So worth the wait!  This client pushed me out of my comfort zone of less curve and by the end of the project I was wanting to bend and curve everything.  I am so pleased with results.  That is what I love about design--sometimes I need to push clients out of their comfort zone and sometimes I get a dose of my own medicine.  We collaborated-- taking client's love of all things french and feminine and scaled down making it still modern and not too themed.  And nothing makes me happier than client's that love their home and realize all of the stress of building a new home is worth it!




Pin It

No comments: