Not your grandmother's perfume

Part mad scientist part perfumer, Christopher Brosius ( CB) creates scents you never dreamed you wanted to smell like. If his name does not ring a bell perhaps his first company will--Demeter--remember when we all could smell like Grass, Dirt and Tomato with just one spray!  

I discovered his new line CB I Hate Perfume while in DC this summer and was blown away by the scents.  One spray was all it took-- and I decided I needed a bring a bottle back to Alabama. 
My Favorite??
 Russian Caravan Tea--a dark and smoky fragrance of smoked black Indian tea, bergamot and the hint of shelves full of old books. It smells fantastic.  

Check out website http://www.cbihateperfume.com/perfume.html for all scents.  The travel sizes for $12 are a great way to test out his collection.





Pin It

No comments: